- Contains analgesic menthol, nourishing magnesium and essential oils.
- Directions: Use liberally to help maintain optimum skin health.
- Caution: Store product in a cool location. Keep product out of hot cars and away from direct sunlight. Do not get in eyes
- Ingredients: Water, Grape Seed Oil, Honey, Stearic Acid (vegetable derived) Emulsifying Wax (vegetable derived) Peppermint Oil, Rosemary oil, Lavender Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Salicylic Acid, Thyme Oil, Willow Bark, Menthol. Use liberally to help maintain optimum skin health.
We are open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm. We can only process orders within these times.
- Orders received Monday to Friday by 12 midday are shipped same day.
- Orders received Monday to Friday after midday will, where possible, be shipped same day but we cannot guarantee this.
- If you are unsure, please call us on 017683 72525 or email us at email@example.com
- Orders received at the weekend and bank holidays are shipped on the next working day, Monday to Friday.
The ongoing pandemic may affect a small number of orders or deliveries in certain areas. Please check our website or with your delivery provider for operational updates.
If we have an error in our stock control system and an item/s are not available or delayed, you will be informed by us as soon as possible.
Free Delivery and delivery times – UK Only
We offer free Next Working Day delivery to the UK including Northern Ireland for all orders over £75. Whilst most shipments arrive on time this is not a guaranteed service. Please note 24 hour or 'Next Day' delivery is subject to extended delivery times to some postcodes within Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
We use Royal Mail.
A signature is required for your delivery. If you are not in when they deliver, they should leave a card informing you how to manage a new delivery or check online through Royal Mail Track and Trace or how to collect your parcel locally. Please check your delivery online for the most up to date information regarding your delivery.
Delivery Times and General Information
Please refer to the delivery table for your Country and Area to see expected delivery times.
Please note that international orders can only be dispatched to the card holders address. Any orders to a third-party address will not be dispatched.
For Jurisdictions where VAT does not apply then the VAT at the current rate will be deducted from your order at the basket.
EEC countries enjoy the free movement of goods. However, for customers outside the EEC it is the customer’s responsibility to pay any duties or customs charges applicable in the destination country and enquiries should be made with the relevant authority about such charges before ordering.
Download a copy of our Returns and Exchanges form which you will need to complete and post back with the item/s.
N.B. The form will download differently depending on your browser, i.e. Google or Mozilla etc.
All items returned must be in perfect re-saleable condition and we reserve the right to decide if an item is sellable or not. If it is not suitable for resale, we will not offer a refund or exchange. We cannot offer refunds on underwear or climbing equipment unless the item is found to be faulted.
Items must be:
- Original tags must be present and must not have been removed
- Items must be scent-free i.e free from the smell of smoke, perfume, aftershave or deodorant
- have not been washed
- be unmarked, unsoiled and not damaged
- if footwear, have unmarked soles
- if footwear, have not been worn outside
- if footwear, be in original boxes which are unmarked, not written on and free from parcel tape
Return of Climbing Equipment and Underwear
Please note that for the safety of all customers, we are unable to exchange or refund climbing equipment, helmets or underwear
Please ensure the item is safely packaged and returned within 30 days.
Don’t forget to add the completed Return/Exchanges form so we know who you are.
We will exchange or refund the cost of the item(s) where appropriate.
In line with Distance Selling Rules: If a parcel is delivered late or missing and you have paid for an enhanced delivery service ie: Next Day, Saturday Delivery etc. then only the difference between standard shipping cost and the enhanced shipping cost can be refunded.
For items returned that are not suitable, the Customer is responsible for the Return Carriage cost.
Mad About Mountains Click & Collect
Our Click & Collect service offers all the benefits of shopping online combined with specialist personal retail experience in one of our stores. Simply order your items, select Click & Collect and pick up your item at a time that's convenient for you. Best of all the service is completely FREE!
* During COVID please call 017683 72525*
1. Add your items to your basket
Use our website to browse our catalogue of products with stock availability. When you find the item you want simply add it to your basket like you usually would.
2. Checkout using Click & Collect
Scroll down and choose Click & Collect as your delivery method. Enter your postcode at the checkout to find your closest store.
3. Choose the store of your choice and collect your items
Choose a store of your liking, click continue and complete the rest of our standard checkout steps and you’re ready to collect your item in store.
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I collect my order?
For items you would like to collect from our Kirkby Stephen store, we will normally have your item/s ready to collect within 1-2 working days.
For items you would like to collect from our Grassington store, we will normally have your item/s ready to collect within 4-5 working days.
If your collection is urgent please call us and we can check dates/times for you.
How will I know when my order is ready?
For every order we will send you an e-mail to let you know when your order is ready to collect.
What do I need to collect my order?
All we need is your order confirmation e-mail. We will hold your order in store for 5 days, if you have any problems with getting to the store to collect your order please feel free to contact the collection store and we will happily extend this time where possible.
Can Someone Else Collect My Order?
Please contact the store you have chosen to collect from in advance and we will do our best to accommodate any changes relating to collection.
How do I cancel/change my order?
If you wish to cancel your order or make any changes please contact the store directly. Please note, full refunds will be made via the original transaction made with our online team.
How do I return my order?
Our normal returns policy applies to all Click & Collect orders, for more information see our returns policy. You can also return directly to the store.