Download a copy of our Returns and Exchanges form which you will need to complete and post back with the item/s.
N.B. The form will download differently depending on your browser, i.e. Google or Mozilla etc.
All items returned must be in perfect re-saleable condition and we reserve the right to decide if an item is sellable or not. If it is not suitable for resale, we will not offer a refund or exchange and the item will be returned to you. We cannot offer refunds on underwear or climbing equipment unless the item is found to be faulted.
- Original tags must be present and must not have been removed
- Items must be scent-free i.e free from the smell of smoke, perfume, aftershave or deodorant
- Have not been washed
- Be unmarked, clean and not damaged
- If footwear, have unmarked soles
- If footwear, have not been worn outside
- If footwear, be in original boxes which are unmarked, not written on and free from parcel tape
Return of Climbing Equipment and Underwear
Please note that for the safety of all customers, we are unable to exchange or refund climbing equipment, helmets or underwear
Please ensure the item is safely packaged and returned within 30 days and refund will be completed within 14 days of receipt of the return.
Don’t forget to add the completed Return/Exchanges form so we know who you are.
We will exchange or refund the cost of the item(s) where appropriate.
In line with Distance Selling Rules: If a parcel is delivered late or missing and you have paid for an enhanced delivery service ie: Next Day, Saturday Delivery etc. then only the difference between standard shipping cost and the enhanced shipping cost can be refunded.
For items returned that are not suitable, the Customer is responsible for the Return Carriage cost.